Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year….

only 13 days late! I guess I am not very good at this blogging thing! I haven’t given up just yet, and I will try to do better this year.

We are on snow day number 4 here. We got around 8 inches if snow last Sunday night. That is A LOT of snow for down here. We haven’t had this much snow since the “Great Blizzard of ‘93”. One inch of snow is enough to shut the whole town down for a week, and send everyone into a panic. We haven’t been able to get out of the house all week so to keep from  going insane I have been doing some painting. I don’t have any pictures yet, but I will have to take some of my new “office”. It is really just a small closet, but it is where I keep my computer. It is now a light blue with polka dots! I am loving it. It makes the small space so bright, and cheerful. I still have to hang some new shelves, but when I get it all together I will share some pictures.

 

I will leave you with a couple of pictures of the snow. Stay warm ya’ll!

21

0 comments:

Twitter

Followers